Hi babes! I hope you all are having a fantastic week! Today I am sharing 5 things to do in order to have a good week. These are things I like to do on Sundays to help my week run smooth AND it helps make each day more enjoyable!
1. Plan out your week: Physically write it out. Get a planner or use your calendar on your phone. If you’re married discuss your schedule with your spouse and make sure you are on the same page and know what’s going on with the other.
2. Schedule your workouts: If it is written out you are more likely to do it. If you don’t have a consistent workout schedule it will likely be the first thing to go if you don’t schedule and make time for it.
3. Plan out your meals: Write down what you are going to eat for the week, different snacks to have, and plan out your grocery list. Planning is key to staying on track especially when it comes to eating a balanced diet. On Sunday we get everything ready to go for the grocery store run on Monday. If you plan out your meals and snacks you will be much more likely to stay on track. When you don’t have a plan that’s when you make bad/in the moment decisions.
4. Schedule something fun: whether it’s date night with your spouse, dinner with the girls, going to get your nails done, or going to a movie. If you have a busy schedule this will probably be one of the first things to go if you don’t have it scheduled out. Figure out what and when you are going to do it that way if something comes up you know you know to work around it. You deserve to have fun and when you set aside time to do things you enjoy you will be less likely to burnout and actually enjoy your week.
5. Take a break: use Sunday as a rest day to recover from a busy week/weekend. Take care of yourself; take a bath, do a facemask, paint your nails, watch some tv, take a freaking nap, and go to bed early! This way when Monday comes along you are well rested and ready to take on the week with a fresh mind and a fresh body.
Most importantly—don’t cancel on yourself!!! You don’t cancel on other people so why in the world would you cancel on yourself?? You have it in your schedule so freaking make it happen!
Thanks for stopping by!