Confidence is something I think we all struggle with at some point in our lives. We have ups and downs and even though our worth NEVER changes, sometimes it can mess with how we feel about ourselves. Confidence is SO important when it comes to accomplishing goals and being happy. These five things have helped me tremendously when I am feeling down to get my confidence back up. Learn to practice them DAILY, because it's continuous and consistent efforts that make the difference!
1. Stop comparing: You will never be someone else, so be the best version of yourself.
2. Think positively: What you think is what you do...so when you think positively your actions will be uplifting as well.
3. Celebrate the small victories: Having a big goal can be good, but it's the small little things everyday that make the difference.
4. Love your weaknesses: If you don't love your strengths AND weaknesses you can't truly love your whole self. Learn to love every part of yourself.
5. Do things you love: Stop doing what you hate and start doing more of what you love. You have control over your life so if you want to feel different it's time to make some changes!
Thanks for stopping by!