Happy Wednesday babes! I hope you all enjoyed the holidays! Today I am sharing with you 10 tips to help your Mondays not feel so Mondayish (and I know you all know what I am talking about)! We always are looking forward to the weekend, but here are some things you can do to start looking forward to Mondays and get your week off to a positive start!
1. Have something to look forward to- Whether it's lunch with the girlfriends or a mini date night with the hubbs/boyfriend
2. Set some goals for the day- Having something to accomplish will make your day more meaningful...and I'm talking about setting goals for yourself that are not necessarily work related (although they could be if that's what motivates you)
3. Get a workout in- I love getting a good sweat in on Monday mornings! Exercise gives you endorphins, endorphins make you happy
4. Blast your favorite album on the way to work- Nothing will perk up your mood like having a concert in the car (and my concerts don't just consist of singing...they definitely have dancing in there too)!
5. Get dressed up- To help you feel confident and ready to crush the day!
6. Bake a treat- Even if you don't want to eat it all yourself, you can take some to your neighbors/friends, but I always find baking to be a stress reliever!
7. Paint your nails- It just makes everything a little better!
8. Watch an episode of your favorite show on Netflix- Or just have a marathon! Marathon Netflix days are my favorite! And they happen way too often haha!
9. Read your favorite book- Sometimes it's nice to have some quiet time to curl up in a blanket with a cup of hot chocolate and get lost in your favorite book
10. Spend time outside- Whether it's bundling up to take your dog for a walk in the snow, going for a hike up in the mountains, or sitting on the back porch catching some rays, there is always something so peaceful about nature.
Which one are you going to try this next Monday???
Thanks for stopping by!