Happy Wednesday! I hope you all are having a good week! I have to be honest... I feel a little bit selfish about this week's post. The reason I wrote it is because I really needed to hear it. I have been sick for a couple weeks and I have been trying to stay positive, but sometimes it gets really hard! So even though I wrote this post because I needed to hear it, I am hoping that it will help some of you as well. Here are 15 reasons to smile when you are feeling down:
- Things will get better- All trials are temporary. Even though it seems like they go on forever, they will get better!
- You are strong. You are beautiful. You are important- Don't forget it!
- God has a plan for you- Things may not turn around how or when you want them to, but God always has a plan and a purpose.
- Things could be worse- I know you don't want to hear this, but it's true! And this is what I needed to hear. If we all had to throw our problems in a pile, I would grab mine back in a heartbeat!
- You have a place to live- Something you don't think about, but it is a HUGE blessing!
- You have a family that loves you- Don't take this for granted!
- You have food to eat and water to drink- A blessing you have that some other people don't have.
- You can do ANYTHING you want- We live in a time and age that you have the ability to do whatever you want- big or small.
- We live on such a beautiful planet- Look up at the sky, open your eyes to the world around you. Slow down and realize the little things that surround you.
- You have eyes to see, ears to hear, and a heart to love- USE THEM!
- You wake up each morning breathing- Something I bet you never even think about. You are alive and breathing. You are here for a purpose. Thank God every morning that you wake up and are alive.
- There is a purpose in everything- No matter how bad things get, you can always learn something from your trial. Try to see the silver lining when facing challenges.
- You are SO loved- You have people that love you that you don't even know!
- You can walk, talk, eat, lift, jump, and run- Things we often take for granted, but are really some of the biggest blessings we have.
- You have so much worth- No matter what situation you are in, the mistakes you make, or the choices you make, you worth is something that can NEVER be taken away from you!
I hope this helps you out! Thanks for stopping by!