Hello lovelies!! Happy Wednesday! I hope you all are doing well!
I don't know about y'all, but I love eating out! It's perfect for date night and even on those days where you have got so much going on and you just need to grab something quick to eat on the go. Just because you are eating out doesn't mean you have to sacrifice good nutrition. While it is perfectly normal to splurge every once in a while, it is also important to choose some healthy options as well. When I choose something healthy (even if it's at a fast food restaurant) I always feel so much better and more energized (instead of bloated and sluggish when I eat to many fries haha).
Next time you are going out to eat and want to stay on track for the day keep some of these options in mind! You don't have to sacrifice taste for it to be healthy! Here are some of my favorite nutritious choices:
- Southwest Grilled Chicken Salad Calories: 350 Protein: 37g Fat: 12g Carbs: 27g
- Bacon Ranch Grilled Chicken Salad Calories: 320 Protein: 42g Fat: 14g Carbs: 9g
- Hamburger Calories: 250 Protein: 13g Fat: 8g Carbs: 31g
- Grilled Chicken Cool Wrap Calories: 350 Protein: 37g Fat: 14g Carbs: 29g
- Grilled Market Salad Calories: 330 Protein: 27g Fat: 14g Carbs: 26g
- Grilled Nuggets (12 pc) Calories: 140 Protein: 25g Fat: 3.5g Carbs: 2g
- Lettuce Wrap Charburger Calories: 290 Protein: 18g Fat: 19g Carbs: 10g
- Fresh Albacore Sandwich (seeded bun) Calories: 390 Protein: 33g Fat: 10g Carbs: 41g
- Grilled Chicken Salad (no dressing) Calories: 220 Protein: 35g Fat: 4g Carbs:8g
- Minestrone soup Calories:110 Protein: 5g Fat: 1g Carbs: 17g
- Spaghetti with meat sauce (mini pasta bowl) Calories: 360 Protein: 14g Fat: 12g Carbs: 51g
- Shrimp Scampi Calories: 500 Protein: 26g Fat: 19g Carbs: 56g
Have a fantastic rest of your week!! Love you all!