Hey babes! I haven't had a ton of time to write this week because of Thanksgiving and our move but I do want to share this leg workout with you guys! I have done this workout the past two weeks on leg day and I have loved it!
- 4 3/4 squats (with barbell) IMMEDIATELY followed by
- 4 full squats IMMEDIATELY followed by
- 4 pause squats (hold at the bottom for 5 seconds)
- 10 exercise ball hamstring curls
- 8 (each leg) barbell underage split squat
- 8 (each leg) SL squats (on bench or box, add weight if needed)
- 5 close stance deadlifts (with barbell) IMMEDIATELY followed by
- 5 sumo deadlifts (with barbell)
- 16 lunge jumps (total)
- 16 lunge walks (total, add weight if needed)
- 10 box jumps
- 1 minute wall sit (I like to put a plate on my legs to make it a little harder)
- Squat jumps till failure
Complete each superset 3 times through only resting at the end of the full set! Always make sure to get a proper warm-up and stretch in!
I hope you all enjoy!